If Harry Potter had gone to Hogwarts School of Magic and Witchcraft in India instead of England, the music involved would have been very different. Here is Mahesh Raghvan’s delightful take on J.K. Rowling’s now-classic modern mythology.
The lead line for the music was done using an iPad app called GeoShred. We’ve downloaded and tried this app out, and while the potential is remarkable, we can tell you that it is not easy to get results like this because we tried it ourselves. This makes Mahesh’s control and mastery all the more impressive.
- Tharun Joseph (VFX and Cinematography) http://www.tharunj.com
- Mahesh Raghvan (iPad (Geoshred) and Music Production):
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/followingmahesh
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/followingmahesh
- Music – http://www.carnaticmusicfusion.com
- App Used: GeoShred – http://www.wizdommusic.com/products/g…
- The violin sound is GeoShred controlling Audio Modelling’s SWAM Violin – http://audiomodeling.com/
SCIFI.radio is listener supported sci-fi geek culture radio, and operates almost exclusively via the generous contributions of our fans via our Patreon campaign. If you like, you can also use our tip jar and send us a little something to help support the many fine creatives that make this station possible.