It is the final hours of the devastating civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Watch the never before told stories of the Autobots vs Decepticons unfold as Optimus Prime and Megatron lead their iconic comrades to fight for their future. This war ends now.
It’s strictly kids fair, but the production values are there and it’s a strong addition to the Transformers cinematic universe.
Polygon Pictures is animating the series, and Rooster Teeth is producing. The series will have six 22-minute episodes, and Netflix has teased two more series beyond this one, including Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy: Earthrise next.
The new film is written by Brandon Easton (Thundercats 2011), Gavin Hignight (Head on Fire) and George Krstic (Megas XLR). It features the voices of Jake Foushee as Optimus Prime, Todd Haberkorn as Shockwave, and Jason Marnocha as Megatron.
The entire cast includes:
- Jake Foushee as Optimus Prime
- Jason Marnocha as Megatron
- Linsay Rousseau as Elita-1
- Joe Zieja as Bumblebee
- Frank Todaro as Starscream
- Rafael Goldstein as Ratchet
- Keith Silverstein as Jetfire
- Todd Haberkorn as Shockwave, Red Alert
- Edward Bosco as Ultra Magnus, Soundwave
- Bill Rogers as Wheeljack
- Sophia Isabella as Arcee
- Brook Chalmers as Impactor
- Shawn Hawkins as Mirage
- Kaiser Johnson as Ironhide
- Miles Luna as Teletraan I, Cliffjumper
- Mark Whitten as Sideswipe, Skywarp
TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY – SIEGE premieres July 30, exclusively on Netflix.
SCIFI.radio is listener supported sci-fi geek culture radio, and operates almost exclusively via the generous contributions of our fans via our Patreon campaign. If you like, you can also use our tip jar and send us a little something to help support the many fine creatives that make this station possible.